q

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Attempt at Getting Past Eva Young's Censors

I've just posted a comment to this DumpBachmann post. Given the long history of censorship at DumpBachmann, you might question why I would continue to waste my time posting comments there. But what can I say, I must be a glutton for punishment. :-)

Let's see what excuse they use to suppress this comment. They're pretty creative in their censorship rationalizations so I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with today...

Update: My comment appeared - 5 hours later and with an immediate response from Eva. And of course, they waited long enough so that my comment conveniently didn't appear on the recent comments list - more manipulation of the moderation system. I've just posted another comment (very much on topic) so we'll see what games they play to hide it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that Weeeenie has taken down "Minnesota Mobsters Exposed".

Their attacks on the air must have scared him off.

1/14/2008 10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weiner lives in Eva Young's colon.

10/12/2009 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home